Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's Sew Cute!

Last night I took a pillowcase dress sewing class at Sew Many Ideas, a local sewing store. As the night progressed I wonder how many times each of the girls exclaimed, "It's so cute!"? Our fantastic instructor, Cassie, showed us the simple steps to make this dress. The fabulous thing about this pattern is in a couple of years it will double as a shirt! Of course after an evening sewing with the girls I was motivated to finish Maddie's paisley dress.


2 comments:

Becca said...

Those dresses are so cute you little seamstress!! It was so nice to see you for the little bit of time I did on Sunday. Your hair looks fabolous and Jonathan has grown to be even more adorable(which I didn't think was possible). Hope all is well with The Tiptons and I get to visit with you all some time soon for some time longer :)!!!

tip and mj said...

Becca - Thank you for the compliment! Hannah passed along a message that you missed our blog so I've updated it for you! Miss you bunches!