Saturday, April 5, 2008

Ta-Da!

So let us know what you think about the new blog layout! Thank you so much Hilary of ScrapBlog Designs! We're really excited about the new look. You did a great job!

Also wanted to share another "Ta-Da" moment that the Tipton family shared today. This was in the form of a new recipe. I'm generally a fan of the break-n-bake cookies, but sometimes I like making a batch from scratch. If you have some free time then we all recommend the Best Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So, I didn't even know there was a website called all recipes! How fun! I've added it to my favorites now, even though (as I'm sure you can imagine...) I never follow a recipe :-)!

Nancy H. said...

Hi all -

I LOVE the look of the new blog! Does this mean you're going to be blogging more? =) Hope all is well in TN! We are almost all settled in, I've been having some braxton - hicks recently so I am trying to slow down a bit. Benjamin is doing great, he desperately wants to walk but is a speedy crawler. We miss you all!!

Anonymous said...

Clint would be so sad to hear that you think that a choclate chip cookie other than his own would be so good to you.
I miss you all so much! Please give me a call when you have time. I've got eight weeks until Lottie is due!
Love you!