Thursday, November 22, 2007

Why You Should Always Know Where Your Kids Are...

Early this week I took advantage of a rainy day to clean out my car. As I worked I listened to the rain, but soon realized the noise I heard wasn't from falling raindrops. I peeked around the corner and caught a glimpse of Jonathan splashing in a mud puddle. I must have left the door open just enough for the "outdoor boy" of the family to escape. He was a fantastic mess and loving every piece of dirt! Although it's November the rain and temperature were surprisingly warm so we took a moment to splash and say cheese for the camera. Maybe there will be some rain boots under the Christmas tree near the end of December!


Enjoying the beautiful fall day in the backyard.... Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments: