Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hiking Laundry Mountain

Well, it's official. The Tipton's are going on vacation in 3 days!
In preparation for Breckenridge, CO, I've been sorting clothes and washing laundry. Then it's time to dry the clothes and fold the laundry... It's really a never ending cycle. Actually, now that I think about it, there seems to be lot of work that goes into taking a vacation. As my "Vacation To Do List" grows and grows, I've wondered if the endless vacation preparation doesn't somehow defeat the purpose of the vacation itself.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

k. There's only 2 of us, and we have a never ending amount of laundry as well. It's all worth it though if you wind up Colorado! Post lots of pictures! I want to see all of the fun things you do!

Nancy H. said...

HI there -

How was your vacation? I can't wait to hear all about it and see some pictures!

Love Benjamin and Mommy =)

Unknown said...

Your trip sounds like such fun! I miss the Tiptons!

Love,
Ashley Davis